Malicious Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mal-hq

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soccer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khayos

Soccer Empty
PostSubject: Soccer   Soccer EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:44 pm

YOYO REAL MADRID/MANCHESTER U. ARE THE BEST TEAMS!!!!!although USA,Brazil and Spain have my vote as best nation teams
Back to top Go down
bourne

Soccer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer   Soccer EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:43 pm

Barca beats Madrid. Man Utd is good, I agree. USA doesnt belong in the same sentence as Brazil and Spain when it comes to football (soccer).

Brazil
Spain
Argentina
Italy
Holland

top 5 national teams (for me)
Back to top Go down
Khayos

Soccer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer   Soccer EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:46 pm

italy....no,holland did good last worldcup doesnt mean their badass,argentina is carried by Mesi and he did shat last cup,spain is sick,brazil is sick. and germany is good in my opinion.but USA i say tht bcuz im in USA lolz
Back to top Go down
bourne

Soccer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer   Soccer EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:57 pm

Italy is good, always have been, always will be, just becaues they did bad last world cup doesnt mean they arent badass. Holland isnt there because they did well in the WC. messi carried Argentina? Aguero, Messi, Higuain, Tevez, nobody dribbles and dances around a teams offense better then the Argentinians do... they're all beasts on the offense, they get weaker in the midfield and defense, that's their downside. Lets not forget Portugal (underachievers).

1) Brazil
2) Spain
3) Argentina
4) Italy
5) Holland
6) Germany
7) England
Cool Portugal
9) Croatia
10) Serbia
Back to top Go down
êág£ê

êág£ê

Soccer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer   Soccer EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:35 pm

USA is terrible at soccer. We made a decent showing in the World Cup, but we aren't a top team. I like our young talent, but considering that's all Europe plays...it's probably never gonna be our strong-suit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soccer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer   Soccer Empty

Back to top Go down

Soccer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malicious Forums :: Malicious General Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: