Malicious Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mal-hq

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please Welcome...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Buckley
Admin
Buckley

Please Welcome... Empty
PostSubject: Please Welcome...   Please Welcome... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:54 pm

Our newest member cyanide! He proved he can hold his own in matches and we all agreed he deserves his *mal tags. Make us proud tongue
Back to top Go down
corteo

Please Welcome... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome...   Please Welcome... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:06 pm

yes, I also concur. While i made the decision to give him *mal tags i can easily take them away Razz im just kidding.. ill shut up before i get banned from the forums
Back to top Go down
koncern

Please Welcome... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome...   Please Welcome... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:37 pm

lol cort, we'd never ban you or your dinosaur from here. afterall he was the one in this video right.. the one who's bike was stolen. lmao ? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db-1LwQ1jks
Back to top Go down
cyan1de

Please Welcome... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome...   Please Welcome... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:42 pm

Thanks fellas. Lookin forward to clicking heads with you'll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please Welcome... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome...   Please Welcome... Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Welcome...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malicious Forums :: Malicious General Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: